Rockler Woodworking Return Policy offers customers numerous options when it comes to returns and refunds. Customers can return most merchandise purchased at retail Rockler Woodworking locations within 90 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund based on their preference. All returned items must be in their original condition including any packaging, instructions and accessories, otherwise the item may not be eligible for a full or partial refund. The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs unless the product was damaged during delivery or shipped incorrectly. If a customer’s order was damaged upon delivery, Rockler Woodworking will work with customers to arrange to have the item replaced, repaired or returned with no additional cost. Under certain circumstances, they may also offer store credits if reinstalling the product isn’t possible. For online purchases returning an item to a Rockler Woodworking store is the only option available; sending it back directly to the company’s warehouse isn’t accepted. Customers should also note that limited Edition items (American Tiny House Furniture) along with 3D-printed sculptures can’t be returned for a refund or exchanged in any circumstance due to their custom nature. Customers are also responsible for adhering to applicable state regulations regarding refunds.e
Key Takeaways from the Return Policy
Rockler Woodworking provides a generous return policy for customers who are not satisfied with their purchase. When returning an item to Rockler, customers must make sure they have a valid receipt, the product is still in its original condition, and the item must be returned within 90 days of purchase in order to be eligible for a full refund. Additionally, certain products such as sharpening stones, adhesives, power tools, and special orders are nonrefundable and can only be exchanged or replaced if they are found to be defective. Rockler also provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of their own-brand products which covers both returns and exchanges. Shipping fees incurred when returning items are the responsibility of the customer; however, if an item was sent in error or is defective, Rockler will pay for the return shipping costs.
What Items are Returnable and What are Non-Returnable?
Rockler Woodworking offers a 30-day return policy on all purchase items. This means that all items can be returned within 30 days of the original delivery date for a full refund or exchange.
Items that are eligible for return must be unused and in their original condition. Unused items returned in their original packaging may be accepted for refunds, if necessary. Refunds will not be granted for any items that have been used prior to return.
Non-returnable items include special order products, clearance products, gift cards, manuals, and customized/personalized orders. Orders made through Rockler Woodworking Pro Services are non-returnable as well due to the custom nature of the products produced by these tools and services. Any product distributed by Rockler Woodworking but not stocked in its warehouse is non-returnable, as these orders are subject to the respective return policies of the distributors involved in the transaction.
What is the Return Time Frame?
The return time frame for Rockler Woodworking is 30 days from the date of purchase. Customers must have the original receipt or packing slip and all original packaging material. If you made your purchase online, you can return it either to a store or via mail. All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RAN). To receive an RAN, please contact customer service at 1-833-ROCKLER (1-833-762-5537) or email [email protected] within 30 days of the purchase date.
How to Return an Item
Rockler Woodworking’s return policy is customer-friendly and allows customers to easily process their returns online. If you’d like to return an item, you can do so by visiting Rockler’s website, where you can log in with your account information. Once logged in, enter the order number of the item you wish to return and follow the prompted instructions to get it shipped back. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping their item back and they must package it securely and insure it as well. If a customer signals a return before receiving the product, Rockler will cover the round trip shipping fees regardless of reason”as long as all other conditions for returns are met”to make things easier for them.
Refund Process and Payment Method
Rockler Woodworking’s return policy provides a full refund for any purchase made within 90 days. Customers have the option to receive their refund in the same manner it was processed, or as store credit for future purchases. Returns can be processed quickly and easily with an online return form. The customer will be required to provide the original order number, and provide an explanation as to why the product is being returned. After reviewing the form, Rockler Woodworking will issue the refund within 7-10 business days following approval. All refunds will be issued in the same payment method used at checkout. For example, if you paid by Paypal, Rockler Woodworking will process a refund to your Paypal account and it will appear in any linked bank accounts or credit cards depending on how your Paypal account is set up. Additionally, if you paid with credit or debit cards you will receive a refund directly back to that card. All refunds are subject to any applicable restocking fees or other charges as outlined in Rockler Woodworking’s Return Policy guidelines.
Troubleshooting Tips for Returns
Rockler Woodworking Return Policy customers have the satisfaction of a 30 day full money back guarantee on all non-customized products purchased at Rockler stores or online. This policy applies to merchandise returned with original packaging, in thoroughly re-sellable condition.
Troubleshooting Tips for Returns:
1. Be sure to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and clearly write it on the outside of your return package before sending it back to Rockler Woodworking.
2. All electronics items must include an original receipt and be returned within 14 days or they will not be accepted as a return.
3. All returns should be unassembled, with all parts, hardware, instructions and original packaging materials included so that the product can be resold as “new”.
4. Refunds will be issued in the form of original payment once the item is received and inspected by Rockler Woodworking staff members.
5. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges associated with returning items unless due to an error by Rockler Woodworkiing staff members or carriers.
Rockler Woodworking is dedicated to providing customers with great service, and that includes their generous return policy. The company offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee on most of its products. If the item is defective or unsatisfactory within that period, Rockler will accept returns for store credit or exchange. You don’t even have to pay an additional return shipping cost; instead you simply get a refund for your initial purchase. Customers also have three years from the original purchase date to take advantage of parts warranties in case items malfunction. The Rockler Woodworking Return Policy provides peace of mind when shopping since you know you can always get your money back should something not meet your expectations. With hassle-free returns, it’s easy to shop with confidence at this company whenever you are looking for adding beautiful accents to your project, from clamps and screws to hinges and knobs.
When selecting the best material for your woodworking project, some key elements to consider include:
1. Quality: The quality of the materials used in any project is paramount. Make sure to select materials that are of high-grade quality and can be sourced from a reliable retailer that also offers a good return policy. Rockler Woodworking has an excellent return policy which allows customers to exchange or get a refund on full-priced, unused items within 30 days (some exclusions may apply).
2. Durability: Selecting materials that last is essential for any woodworking project; after all, creating something is pointless if it quickly falls apart afterwards! Ensure that the materials you use have a good track record when it comes to durability and ability to withstand varying conditions”from outdoor use, to changing temperatures and humid climates.
3. Cost: Budget must be taken into consideration as well when choosing materials for your woodworking projects. Research different vendors to make sure you’re getting the highest quality for the lowest price, so you don’t end up spending more than necessary on material costs. Be sure to check out Rockler’s wide selection of quality products at competitive prices”and remember their return policy if what you purchased doesn’t meet expectations!
Rockler Woodworking is committed to providing exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Our return policy is designed with that goal in mind. We accept returns on most items for up to 90 days from the date of purchase, provided they are unused, in new condition, and include the original packaging. If you receive an item that doesn’t meet these standards or fails to satisfy you, please reach out directly to our friendly customer service team. They will be able to explain our return process or provide a solution that ensures your complete satisfaction with Rockler Woodworking.
Hi everyone! I’m a woodworker and blogger, and this is my woodworking blog. In my blog, I share tips and tricks for woodworkers of all skill levels, as well as project ideas that you can try yourself.